Your safety is our number one priority
We’ve introduced a number of new measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and our employees.
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
Here at Broast Inn Chicken And Waffles, your safety is always our top priority. It is always what we have done, and now are doing more.
Especially in these times of uncertainty, our commitment to protect the health and safety of our customers and team members is stronger more than ever. We continue to improve our standard operating procedures to further this cause.
WORKING HARD TO SERVE YOU
- We are working hard to serve and provide our customers quality, safe food options.
- The health and safety of our customers and staff are of the utmost importance. Therefore, we have implemented Zero Contact Delivery..
CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION
Adhering to the advice of Health Canada, we have implemented pandemic precautions, including:
- Increased the frequency of the disinfection and sanitation of all food contact surfaces, and other surfaces that are frequently touched by team members and customers.
- Frequent hand washing where employees wash hands every 30 minutes as well as before and after handling food.
- Wearing of masks and observation of recommended proper social distancing protocol. All in-store employees are provided and required to wear masks at all times.
SAFE AND CONTACTLESS DELIVERY
We want to provide you with a safe and convenient delivery system.
To do this we have placed strict measures to ensure safety in every transaction. Rest assured that:
- We have ensured safe food preparation practices.
- Our packaging is effectively cleaned and sanitized.
- We offer contactless delivery via UberEats, Skip The Dishes, and DoorDash.